COMPOSITE ORDER TRACKER
The point of this order tracker is to help you understand where your item is at; and what stage of the process it is currently at.
As a boutique parts supplier, we try our best to keep stock available. However, most Composite (Fibreglass or Carbon fiber) items are made to order.
Due to a backlog of customer orders, the current COVID-19 pandemic, and just general family time, the estimated time from order payment to the part being supplied is twelve weeks for Australian customers. For overseas customers, we advise twelve weeks before postage.
Please note this is only composite items, all mechanical items and merchandise are available as per product stock information.
To use this tracker, we advise you to look at the order number you have been supplied on your invoice, and this will also notifies you of the order date. From this order date, we calculate the expected delivery date. This is twelve weeks from the order date.
- Order – Your Order is paid for, and you have been put into the backlog ready for manufacturing.
- Processing – You're next in line, which indicates the mould typically is currently in use, or we have run out of floor space to manufacture.
- Under Construction – We have started layering fibreglass or vacuuming that carbon and your product are currently made.
- Quality Control – Product is out of the mould, and excess fibreglass or carbon is being trimmed back and making sure the product has no blemishes.
- Ready for Pickup – You're part is finished and is ready to be picked up from one of our two locations determined at the point of ordering.
- Ready for Postage – your item is ready to be wrapped, boxed, and courier booked.
- Posted – Courier has picked up the item, and you would now follow the tracking number provided.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us
|wdt_ID||Order Number||Order Date||Expected Delivery Date||Date Posted||Status|